“The program can’t start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer”
- Ever met with this statement any time. If you are a windows user, then you might have ! This is a common type of error found in windows 7 and windows 8 with any softwares games etc. This error happens because the software needs Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable to work with and your computer doesn’t contains it. It can be easily downloaded from Microsoft website 32 bit or 64 bit editions. This problem can be solved by following the method prescribed below ;-
1) Make sure that you have all the drivers updated. You may use DriverScanner to find it
2) Download Microsoft visual c++ redistributable suiting for your version of windows. For windows 7 users, you can download it from
For windows 8 users ;-
3) Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
4) Restart your computer
5) Run the program. The program should work fine !