Flash games are very very popular nowadays and there are millions of online game portals live on the web today. They don’t need You to buy a copy of it, or The most advanced or latest hardwares to run it. They are just simple and tiny games made by people likes us. They are always much impressive and will be having a short but still interesting nuts in it.
Many of them are really addictive and interesting and arrest you in front of the computer for hours. Hmm…. It killed many of my valuable time too. Even-though I’m not a big gamer, I really loves these small and funny flash games. I personally felt many of these flash games as much far better than many of the pc games available.
The only thing I hated about these online games are that they always need me to connect to the internet to play them. It’s not always possible and many a times we would love to download and save this game to our computer and play them offline, when there is no internet connection.
How to download and save flash games to your Computer to play them offline ?
- Open your Firefox browser
- open that page containing that flash in firefox.
- right click somewhere on the webpage, select -> Page Info -> Media
- The Media tab shows many files
- Scroll through the files and find files with type “Embed” and “application/x-shockwave-flash”
- select it and click on save as button to save the flash as swf
The game is now downloaded to your hard drive. You can now open it and play it offline.
How to download flash games online without Firefox or any other software ?
If you don’t use Firefox for browsing, You may chose this alternate option also.
- Open the flash game
- Copy the URL of the file
- Just go to File2HD
- Paste the URL in the space provided
- Select objects and make sure the file have a flash extention like (.swf)
- click on save as and save
- Play the game offline