I love blogging and loves bloggers ….. That’s why i am going to give you such a blogger template which could make your blogging life more easier. This template named ‘Red Ink premium SEO blogger Template’ have all the options that a blogger template should have and much more.
This have unique stylish appearance and have several widgets ready in it itself. I had spend many days on the creation of this template and thought of making it as a paid theme on themeforest or something. But, then i realized that what i want to do is not to make some $$ only, but to re-gain my old rankings and visitors who has left me in the last ‘3 months long leave’. So I decided to give it for free so that i can get some visitors and backlinks too. If you liked this template, please don’t forget to share this too.
In this theme i had added all the facilities a blogger requires on his blog, in order to get new visitors and to maintain his current visitors. It include widgets and hacks for several facilities like SEO, social bookmarking …… etc. Let me list some of the specialities of this template ;-
- Stylish and neat-clean professional look and magazine style
- SEO optimized – I had added the facilities to add meta keywords and description and also optimized the title for SEO
- Favicon – I had made it easier for you to add the favicon. you just have to add the image link of your favorite icon here
- 2 Stylish Navabar above and below the header wrapper. You can add links to essential site pages like contact, about and other such kind of pages on the 1st navabar and you can add links to your popular categories in the 2nd navabar
- Author Image with post title – you just want to replace the custom field with your avatar picture to display your picture on every post title you make
- Automatic read more with thumbnail script available
- Floating Stylish vertical aligned fixed social bookmarking widget will make sure that none of your readers forget to bookmark your post
- Easy to add adsense codes below post title to get maximum CTR
- Stylish Image border to make the images in your post more attractive
- About the author widget below the post will help your readers to know more about me and yourself to show-off to your readers !
- Attractive and stylish comment system, different from the default blogger style comments
- 125×125 ‘sponsors’ widgets ready
- 468×60 header banner slot available
- All-though look and style of a professional WP blog ( When I show the demo, one of my friend has asked me “Is this done in blogger itself ?? “)
DEMO / DOWNLOAD
Most of the hacks present in this theme are avilable to public now and i think i don’t need a new installation guide. Any way, it’s my duty na…
SEO and Favicon
This theme includes the SEO hack for blogger and easy install favicon. The theme automatically includes the Seo title tag hack and option to addd keywords and description. You can find the place where to add keywords by searching
‘your Keywords ……”
and description by searching
“your blog description….”
NB: I have started all the custom field with the word “your ..” so it would be enough that you search for the word “your ” and replace all the fields with your details.
Favicon have been automatically installed in this theme and if you want to change it, then search for
<link href='http://icons3.iconfinder.netdna-cdn.com/data/icons/Futurosoft%20Icons%200.5.2/32x32/apps/fedora.png' rel='shortcut icon' type='png'/>
and change the Image with your favicon.
Search for the tags ‘nav1′ and nav2’ respectively for both the navbars. You will find a code like the below ;
<div id='nav1-wrapper'> <div id='nav1'> <ul class='sf-menu sf-js-enabled'> <li class='cat-item cat-item-6'> </li> <li class='cat-item cat-item-9'><a expr:href='data:blog.homepageUrl'>Home</a> </li> <li class='cat-item cat-item-5'><a href='http://labofskins.blogspot.com/'>Free blogger themes</a> </li> <li class='cat-item cat-item-3'><a href='http://labofweb.com'>Web 2.0 and blogging tips</a> </li>
Just change the the link and text to your target as you wish. The second navbar too use the same code and you can edit it too in the same way.
The floating social bookmarking will make it easy for your readers to navigate your posts and share it easily. If you want to change the style of the social bookmarking, just search for ” #Rajeel-share ” and to add more widgets to it add it below the ” <div id=’Rajeel=Share’ ….. ” tag
About the Author ;
Here in this theme i had used the ‘about the author widget’ for blogger that i have recently introduced to you. It could help you to edit this widget as the codes used in both the cases are same. I made the widget tutorial on about the author widget based on this and so it’s easy for you to configure it.
Adsense below post title
To add your adsense codes below post title, quickly navigate to adcode converter and post the output code that you got between the
<div id='adsense'> </div
125×125 sidebar Ads
Search for these codes in your template ;-
<tr><td width='125'> <!--Delete the code included between these tags and add HTML code of your 125x125 banner--> <a href='www.labofweb.com'><img src='http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Tzl7sqSBYx4/S_sritTa1SI/AAAAAAAAAkg/pPcZNl5zd60/s1600/ad2.jpg'/></a> <!--Delete the code included between these tags and add HTML code of your 125x125 banner--> </td> <td width='125'> <!--Delete the code included between these tags and add HTML code of your 125x125 banner--> <a href='www.labofweb.com'><img src='http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Tzl7sqSBYx4/S_srh0-2r4I/AAAAAAAAAkc/BoD3bG0BdVk/s1600/ad1.jpg'/></a> <!--Delete the code included between these tags and add HTML code of your 125x125 banner--> </td></tr>
The code for banner is placed in the middle of two text instructions. Delete that code ( in this case, the “<a href=’ …….>” code) and add your custom code for 125×125 banner ads.
468×60 header ad
You can add a 468×60 banner ad on your template by replacing the themeforest’s banner by searching for
<a href=’http://themeforest.net?ref=rajeelkp’><img src=’http://envato.s3.amazonaws.com/referrer_adverts/tf_468x60_v1.gif’/></a>
and changing the text in red with your banner code.
NB: You can fild all custom fields with that are to be editted by searching for the word “your…”
If you require installation instruction on any other widgets in this theme, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.