You may have read about the tips to import your blog to your Facebook wall. Through this way you can share your articles with your friends and gets more visitors. You may had also read my post about how to create a fan page for your blog/site/product in Facebook. Last day I got a mail from one of my readers, asking that how he can import his posts to the wall of his facebook fan page. I thinks that it’s not only one man’s problem, Others may also be having it. So i decided to create a post about it.
The profile is created by an individual for himself and to connect with other people. But the fan pages are created by an individual in-order to prmote a website/product. The advantage of page, when compared to user account are that they have many options like Reviews, Discussion etc and the people can join in it as fans. All these can promote your business. I think i don’t want to describe the need of a fan page for your blog and waste the time and your interest for reading the rest.
Here are the steps
- Log-in to your facebook account
- Go to your fan page
- Select the Notes tab (It may be seen on the tabs on the right top, or you add it by clicking the ‘>>’ icon on there.
- Click on ‘Write a new note’
- Just pass your eyes through right side of the screen. You may see an option like this –
- Click on ‘Import a blog’
- Now copy and paste your blog’s feed URL to it.
- Refresh the page and you can see your posts appearing on the walls of your Fan page
Subscribe to us or share our post, so that others also can enjoy these posts