I’m writing this post after passing through several requests and forums and everywhere i hear the same question.
How can i get an adsense account approved ?
How to create an approved adsense account ?
I even saw a guy who is selling adsense account for cash, he will gives you an adsense account, made per your request if you pay him some $$. It was a little hard when i tried to sign-up for adsense but now I really understood the condition of several helpless bloggers who are dying to get an adsense account to monetize there account. I really felt sorry for them and helped some of them to get such an account. If you are one of them and is hear by searching for it, i’m free to help you. I’m telling it because i had helped some of my friends to get the same, before months…. Always the question is ;-
I had applied for an adsense account and gott a mail from adsense telling that my request has been placed and i will get my response in days. But i haven’t got any response from them. Why is it so ? How can i get my adsense account approved ?
Now here is the answer ;
How to Get approved by google adsense easily ; Simple trick for adsense approval and to create approved adsense account within days
I think everyone have the common sense to understand that if Google hasn’t responded you even after weeks, they haven’t approved your account. So the next way is to check why your account was not approved ? There may be many reason like your site mustn’t be old enough, or good enough, or may contain offensive languages…… like wise anything :(. But remember that the problem is with your site only … !
This was a trick that i came across, several months ago. If you have a good site with a PR 2 and good Alexa ranks and a simple design, you WILL SURELY GET YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT APPROVED. But for newbies all these may seem hard. Here is a simple handy strain-less trick for them to get their account approved. You get the problem only if you use your small site, what if you get a Tip-Top site with high rankings to request your adsense account. Never wonder how you can prove that it’s your site.. ! Here is the trick
- Sign up to Hubpages.com, an adsense revenue sharing website (you can apply for inyarocks and flixya also for the same purpose)
- Create an account with your name and details
- Now make some hubs (posts) in it. Make somewhat 3–10 hubs. You can navigate to the sites like articlecity.com that allows articles for reprinting.
- Remember to share it and get some good views to it.
Make some comments on some other hubs, post new hubs, share them and be an active user there !
- Now Open your Hubpages account and navigate to My Account >> Affiliate settings
- Now select the ‘sign up’ button near the ‘Google’ in it and select ‘NO’ when they ask whether you have an adsense account or not.
- Give your details and sign-up for an adsense account
- You will get the confirmation mail from adsense team within days
- Your adsense account has been now created and you can use it in your blog too. Google allows that.
NB: If still this method doesn’t works try to increase the number and quality of the content you are submitting and try to promote it and get as many visitors as possible. Doesn’t mind even if you spen some $$ or use any bots to get visit counts 🙂
I think this post was useful for you and if you feel so, please share this post so other confused bloggers like you also can make use off this trick. I will try to create a video tutorial for this one and contact me if you have any problem regarding this !
NB : Please post here if you knows any other simple tricks for getting adsense account approved like this. I update them too with your name if that trick is practical.