In this world, There are a lots of names, But its our own name that inspires us and thrills the most ! All the names have some kind of meaning in one way or another or they could be expanded or decoded.
The power of a name and its value has long been immortalized in prose, poetry, and religious ceremony. Everyone recognizes himself or herself by name. The question is: What is the meaning of my name and how does a name influence a person’s character?
Let us consider what a name is. It is the grouping of several letters of an alphabet, or other symbols, which represent the identification of a person or an object. The one thing which separates human beings from the animal kingdom is human mind, which has the ability to reason on a conscious level. To think consciously, one must use language. This point is not generally appreciated but it is vitally important. It is impossible to think without language. What allows language to serve in this manner? In the case of languages which have alphabets, letters are placed in a definite sequence in the alphabet, i.e., in the English alphabet, “A” is always in the first position, “B” in the second position, and so on. Any alphabet is an alphabet because symbols are recognized by their form or sound in a definite order–change the order and confusion results.
There is more than just sound and alphabetical symbols to language. What is it that language expresses? Is it not intelligence? Is not intelligence a mental power? Do we not learn through education–using language–to develop intelligence, which is recognized as mental growth and the individuality of the personal mind? Every name has a meaning.
It is said more you are called by your name, more you would inherit the qualities related to your particular name. You can see all around that some people are naturally detailed; others are disorganized. Some are promoters; others are teachers. Some are people-oriented; others are loners. Some are technical; others are inspirational. Some are happy and optimistic; others are satirically contemptuous of others. Some are reliable; others are indifferent. Some are intellectual; others live in their feelings.These thinking patterns are to a great extent dependent upon the name and the name meaning which a person has been given by parents.
Well we know most people also loves to do the same as we are getting much traffic to our old post on how to find the full form of your name. But just an automatic expansion is not everything. it never tells anything about your name, its sweetness, It’s relevence etc. So I checked again and found these awesome websites that could expand your name, find the fullform of your name, find-out the meanings of your name and technically, tells me what my name actually tells!
I love to check the meaning of my name and decode them. So I came around some such sites and to tel you, all of them were simply amazing. I had made a list of the 5 best websites / online tools that you can use to check the meaning / expansion of your name
- kabalarians.com Find the meaning of your name and quickly find out what your name means using the Mathematical Principle as explained by the Kabalarian Philosophy
- Babyzone Do you often wonder: What does my name mean? Discover what your name means, your name’s origin, and whether you’ve got any famous namesakes using BabyZone’s name finder.
- Kamalkapoor.com People often ask you what your name means. If the answer is yes then you come to right website where you can search the complete meaning of your name and all of your questions like What Does My Name Mean, What is the meaning of my name or what’s in a name. KamalKapoor.com is the right place where you can get in depth meaning of your name with origin.
- Blogthings.com Another simple web application that helps to find the hidden meaning of your name.
- paulsadowski.com Just enter your name and get your lucky number, your character, inner dream etc
Well all these meanings may be or may not be true ! But It’s always a pleasent thing to check the meaning / fullform of your name. Sometimes It may tell your character, It may be Inspirational, may be what your parents want you to be ….. anything ! But It’s always good to see a meaning and expansion for your small tiny name in this big universe, to realize the value of the real you beneath your mortal dumb body !
And the most funny thing about these meanings are that, Sometimes they are true !!